Breonna Taylor Case Investigation
- Kentucky lawmakers close to passing limits on no-knock warrants
- What the judge will consider when deciding if fired LMPD Detective Brett Hankison will have his trial in Louisville
- Brett Hankison asks for new trial location due to 'avalanche of publicity'
- Top to bottom review of LMPD says department is 'in crisis'
- Family attorney of Breonna Taylor sues Metro Police for additional body camera video
- Breonna Taylor grand jurors file petition to impeach Daniel Cameron
- Breonna Taylor attorney says unreleased bodycam footage is being withheld
- Kentucky committee approves $300K security contract for AG Daniel Cameron
- After hundreds of applications, Louisville mayor to review nominees for civilian review board
- Kentucky lawmakers plan to file bills addressing police response to social justice protests
- 'This is the time' | Louisville community activist to run for mayor, experts say more Black leaders might follow
- LMPD detective fired over Breonna Taylor warrant appeals termination
- 'Your leaders aren't afraid to perform hatchet jobs on you either': Fired LMPD detectives pen letter to officers
- 'This doesn't happen to white people' | New LMPD chief talks Breonna Taylor case, calls on policing equity