- RSV vaccine recommended during pregnancy as a second option to protect newborns
- SNAP benefits going up Oct. 1, here's what's changing
- Some providers are dropping gender-affirming care for kids even in cases where it's legal
- Appeals court takes up transgender health coverage case likely headed to Supreme Court
- FDA won't approve nasal alternative to EpiPen without more data
- Free COVID test kits are about to be available again. Here's how to get them.
- More mental health services to become available in Louisville
- LMDC: New harm reduction strategy seeks to prevent overdose deaths after incarceration
- Fact check: Study shows getting your COVID-19 shot in the same arm could boost immunity
- As rural hospitals close their maternity wards, what happens to the pregnant women left behind?
- University of Kentucky cancer center achieves highest designation from National Cancer Institute
- LaRue County High School confiscates several vapes after new detector installed
- 32-year-old woman dies, a dozen hospitalized with botulism after eating sardines from a wine bar
- FDA says eye drops from these six companies are illegally marketed, weren't authorized in the US