- 'We want to avoid the avoidable': Getting horse racing back on track
- 'We have the same blood as you' | Emerging study works to eliminate blood ban for gay, bisexual men
- Primary election voter registration for Indiana ends Monday
- Hoosier Lottery pays $1.7 million after vendor error
- Two years later, first wave of unemployment checks are arriving for Rex Burton
- Kentucky pandemic unemployment two years later, tens of thousands still waiting benefit payments
- Family members of Serenity McKinney say CPS 'needs to be held accountable for what they did'
- 'The scammers are getting quite crafty': Kentucky man nearly loses $70K in real estate scam
- How Indiana, Kentucky police used forensic genealogy to identify 'I-65 Killer'
- 3 children, 1 adult wounded in Kentucky after shots fired during altercation between teens: Police
- FOCUS | Kentucky miner's death shows national trend
- 'Disgusted': LMDC Director responds to video of officers allegedly dragging man in custody through 'urine'
- American farmers prepare for beefed-up prices amid Ukrainian crisis
- Ann Gotlib case files reveal handwritten notes, tips from community following 12-year-old's disappearance