- 'People are hungry': Indiana prosecutor puts food pantry in courthouse building
- 'Helpless' Regis Woods residents left in limbo after violations cost facility its Medicare and Medicaid
- 'This whole property got forgotten' | Mold, water damage, bed bugs and more at Louisville Public Housing complex
- Indiana AG sues US companies over robocalls
- Tim Stark absent from court hearing; held in contempt of court
- Closing the lifespan gap: How access to healthy food could impact life expectancy
- Health inspection data: How did Hardin County Schools perform?
- VERIFY: Text message claiming UNICEF is offering $1,000 grant for COVID-19 relief is fake
- Unmarked graves found underneath Walmart parking lot in Georgia
- Girl dragged by school bus in 2015 demands safety upgrades
- FOCUS helps Louisville man save his home, get a job
- Breonna Taylor case | Community members rally one year after grand jury decision
- How did Oldham County School fare on their health inspections?
- Unvaccinated COVID-19 patients put strain on hospitals