- Capitol Police acknowledges concerns over March 4 rumors that could involve QAnon beliefs
- Kentucky lawmakers debate changing how to replace US Senators who don’t finish their term
- Senate Democrats sort final details of $1.9T virus relief bill
- Romney knocked unconscious in fall, but 'doing better'
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights activist and close Bill Clinton ally, dead at 85
More Political Stories
- Biden tries to reset relationship with Mexican president
- Kentucky Senate backs COVID liability shield for businesses
- Lawmakers move forward plan to grant Louisville civilian review board subpoena power
- Trump to make first post-presidential appearance at CPAC Sunday
- 'One of the best things the state has done': Alcohol 'to-go' could be permanent in Kentucky
- VERIFY: Who is the Senate parliamentarian?
- Third stimulus check: Potential timeline for $1,400 payments
- Kentucky House passes bill to allow early in-person voting
- Kentucky Massage Therapy Bill addresses loopholes to prevent sex trafficking, assault
- JCPS students, teachers headed back, here’s what state lawmakers think
- Senate OKs bill giving relief to some jobless aid recipients
- VERIFY: Is recent spike in gas prices caused by President Biden canceling Keystone XL Pipeline?