- Kentucky reports 366 new COVID-19 cases, 9 deaths
- Indiana reports 1.4M Hoosiers fully vaccinated, 12 additional deaths
- Study finds 1 in 3 COVID-19 survivors have neurological or mental health disorders
- Are we facing both a pandemic and an infodemic?
- More Black Americans open to COVID-19 vaccines after outreach efforts, poll says
- Supreme Court halts California coronavirus rules limiting home worship
More Coronavirus news
- Yes, businesses can require that you show proof of COVID-19 vaccination with a "COVID vaccine passport"
- Pfizer asks FDA to allow its COVID-19 vaccine for younger teens
- Biden to rush vaccinators, testing to hard-hit Michigan
- A year after COVID-19 superspreader, family finds closure
- VERIFY: What does your vaccine reaction say about how you would have fared with COVID-19?
- US suicides dropped last year, defying pandemic expectations
- LIST | Where can I get the COVID-19 vaccine in Kentucky, Indiana?
- Unions partner with state to offer COVID-19 vaccine in Louisville