KENTUCKY, USA — Kentucky homeowners and renters with uninsured damage resulting from the December storms and tornadoes now have until March 14 to apply for disaster assistance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The deadline was originally Feb. 11.
Counties eligible for assistance
What do I need to apply?
- A current phone number where you can be contacted.
- Your address at the time of the disaster and the address where you are now staying.
- Your Social Security Number.
- A general list of damage and losses.
- Banking information if you choose direct deposit.
- If insured, the policy number or the agent and/or the company name.
The deadline to apply is now Sunday, March 13.