LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The NULU Bock Day Festival has officially been canceled and will return on March 20, 2021.
“It’s disappointing to lose out on this opportunity to showcase the best of our neighborhood and businesses this year. But like so many other event organizers who have had to make similar decisions, we feel it is important to keep our community safe at this time. Once we have defeated this virus, we can all come together again for a true celebration,” NuLu Business Association president Rick Murphy said.
The Bock Fest would've welcome 14 breweries who serve Bock Beer brews, along with 6-8 local restaurants participating in the annual Wurst Fest celebration, featuring Kentucky Proud Wurst Sausages. The event also features a full petting zoo from Jefferson County Farm Bureau, in addition to other kid-friendly activities, along with live music, and goat racing from Sunny Acres Farm and the Louisville Aggies.
Many of the participating breweries will have their bock beer available for purchase and curbside pick up along with other varieties of their beers including:
- Against the Grain Brewery-16ounce 4 pack cans available
- Dry Ground Brewing-Yard: Bird Dobbelbock-Growler and Howlers available
- Falls City Brewing-Traditional- Bock-Growler and Crowlers available
- Goodwood Brewing-Bock-Growlers available
- Gravely Brewing-Blitzkrieg:Bock-Growler and 22-ounce Bombers available
- Holsopple Brewing-Honest:Bock-weizenbockGrowler and Crowlers Available
- Mile Wide Beer Co.-Zugbock-16: unce 4 pack cans available
- Monnik Beer Co.-Fabstinence-Weizenbock-Growler and Crowlers available
- Old Louisville Brewing-Bock Growler and Crowlers Available
“We hope everyone will support our local brewing communities as we look forward to reopening our businesses this month,” said Murphy. “They are an important part of our neighborhood and, like many small businesses, a vital part of our economy.”