LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Food, glorious food! If you’re a foodie and have yet to explore what the city has to offer, Louisville Restaurant Week is right around the corner.
Louisville Restaurant Week takes place Feb. 24 through Mar. 1.
The event encourages locals to experience Louisville’s culinary scene with a price fixed three-course menu for $26, $36 or $46 at participating restaurants.
Officials say $1 from every meal purchased during the week will be donated to the Coalition for the Homeless to support the Rx: Housing Fund and to Goodwill Industries of Kentucky Soft Skills Academy.
Here's a list of the participating restaurants for Louisville Restaurant Week 2020:
- Bob's Steak and Chop House
- Brasserie Provence
- Charr'd Bourbon Kitchen and Lounge
- 8UP Elevated Drinkery and Kitchen
- Fork & Barrel
- Four Pegs
- Mark's Feed Store
- The Melting Pot
- Morton's Steakhouse
- Napa River Grill
- Neighborhood Services Bar & Grill
- Porch Kitchen & Bar
- Portage House
- Proof on Main
- The Fat Lamb
- Walker's Exchange
Many of the restaurants have provided menus and reservations for the event are encouraged.
For more information and a full list of restaurants, click here.
MORE FROM WHAS11:
- KFC's fried-chicken-and-doughnut sandwich is going national
- Off-duty police officers who are husband and wife foil attempted robbery at Raising Cane's in Louisville
- Sullivan University's 'The Bakery' closing, refocusing on baking and pastry arts education
- A moldy Whopper is the focus of Burger King's newest ad campaign
- McDonald's launches set of candles that smell like a Quarter Pounder