- VERIFY: Current evidence suggests it's OK to breastfeed after COVID-19 vaccine
- VERIFY: Yes, you can breastfeed your infant after taking the COVID-19 vaccine
- Some still stuck waiting for vaccine as Kentucky enters Phase 1C
- UPS Worldport, Shepherdsville facility distribute initial doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- WHO: It's 'premature,' 'unrealistic' to say COVID-19 will end soon
- Indiana confirms 555 new COVID-19 cases, 20 more deaths
More Vaccine News
- Phase 1C: COVID-19 vaccine appointments for Louisville residents 60+ available starting March 1
- LIST | Where can I get the COVID-19 vaccine in Kentucky, Indiana?
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses ready to roll out after FDA approval
- US panel endorses 3rd vaccine option, from Johnson & Johnson
- Fauci encourages Americans to take the vaccine 'most available to them'
- Shepherdsville facility at forefront of Johnson & Johnson vaccine distribution
- Why doctors aren't focused on Johnson & Johnson's lower vaccine efficacy
- J&J's single-shot COVID vaccine gets FDA emergency use authorization