LOUISVILLE, Ky. — One of the Kentucky Derby Festival's signature events is returning to the Louisville Waterfront for its 14th year.
Kroger's Fest-a-Ville is back with eight days of concerts, food and family-friendly fun starting April 28 through May 6.
The Fest-a-Ville will be open daily Monday-Saturday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and from noon to 10 p.m. on Sunday. It will however be closed on May 2.
Entry to the Fest-a-Ville is a 2022 Pegasus Pin, which can be purchased at various local retailers. Click here to see where to find a Pegasus Pin near you.
The 900,000-square-foot venue will host several Festival events including the Great Balloon Glow, Chow Wagon, Ohio Valley Wrestling for the Ropes, Happy Trail Hour, Ken-Ducky Derby and helicopter rides, which start at $40 a ticket.
For children, there will be a Pegasus Play-Ville featuring a merry-go-round, a giant slide and more.
New this year, there will be the Flavors of Fest-a-Ville, which will offer samples of popular food from the Chow Wagon. Samples range from $2 to $4 and will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
More than 30 local, regional and national acts will be performing this year.
Here's who is performing at the 2022 Fest-a-Ville:
- April 28, 8 p.m. // Alex Miller with special guest Scott T. Smith
- April 29, 8 p.m. // The Homies co-headlining with Kyle Hume
- April 30, 7 p.m. // Kentucky Derby Festival GospelFest
- April 30, 8 p.m. // J.D. Shelburne
- May 1, 7 p.m. // Joslyn & The Sweet Compression with Casey Powell
- May 3, 8 p.m. // Rob Base and special guest DJ Quinnette
- May 4, 8 p.m. // Tony & The Tan Lines with special guest Jameron
- May 5, 8 p.m. // The Crashers with special guest Hawks
- May 6, 8 p.m. (Derby Eve Jam) // Parker McCollum, the Academy of Country Music's 2022 New Male Artist of the Year, with special guest Blanco Brown
KDF said that additional acts will round out the line-up. Click here for more information.