LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Kentucky Secretary of State and Board of Elections approved the list of early and Election Day polling locations for Jefferson County on Oct. 7, less than one week before early voting begins in Kentucky.
According to Jefferson County Clerk Bobbie Holsclaw, four locations will be open for early voting and a total of 20 locations will be available for Jefferson County voters on Election Day, Nov. 3.
Unlike previous years, a voter’s district does not determine where they vote for the General Election. Voters can cast their ballots at any open location.
Drop-off boxes for absentee ballots will be available at early voting locations as well as the Jefferson County Election Center.
Not in Jefferson County? Find your early voting polling location here.
Where can I vote in Jefferson County?
Early Voting and Election Day
All early voting locations will be open Monday-Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Oct. 13 through Nov. 2. On Nov. 3, locations will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free parking is available at these locations.
- Kentucky Exposition Center: 937 Phillips Lane, Fairgrounds North Wing
- KFC Yum! Center: Main & 2nd Streets, Foyer
- Kentucky Center for African American Heritage: 1701 West Muhammad Ali Blvd.
- Louisville Marriott East: 1903 Embassy Square Blvd., Commonwealth Ballroom
Election Day Only
The following locations will be open on Nov. 3 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ballard High School: 6000 Brownsboro Road
- Carter Duvalle Elementary School: 3600 Bohne Avenue
- Crosby Middle School: 303 Gatehouse Lane
- Fairdale High School: 1001 Fairdale Road
- Fern Creek HighSchool: 9115 Fern Creek Road
- Iroquois High School: 4615 Taylor Boulevard
- Jeffersontown High School: 9600 Old Six Mile Lane
- Meyzeek Middle School: 828 S. Jackson Street
- Seneca High School: 3510 Goldsmith Lane
- Shawnee High School: 4001 Herman Street
- Southern High School: 8620 Preston Highway
- St. Matthews Community Center: 310 Ten Pin Lane
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School: 1501 Rangeland Road
- Valley High School: 10200 Dixie Highway
- Waggener High School: 330 S. Hubbards Lane
- Western High School: 2501 Rockford Lane