LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Kentucky is on its way to reopen parts of the economy shutdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Beginning Monday, certain industries will be allowed to open if they meet the minimum requirements in addition to CDC guidance.
Here’s what will open in accordance to Governor Beshear’s “Healthy at Work” initiative.
Professional services like law firms and accountants are also under this phase but can only reopen with limited staff.
Those who are employed under these businesses and consumers visiting these industries must wear masks. This measure also takes effect on Monday.
- Here is what will reopen in Kentucky as part of Phases 1 and 2
- Here's when Kentucky restaurants, daycares, gyms and movie theaters will reopen
- Kentucky restaurant owners shocked, but pleasantly surprised by May 22 reopening date
- 'Disjointed' reopening plans in Kentucky and Indiana are concerning, GLI says
- Beshear announces new partnership where small businesses can acquire PPE, hand sanitizer