LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The WHAS11 News Investigative team FOCUS needs your help to make sure we know what is going on in facilities with COVID-19 outbreaks. FOCUS is using the form below to create an unofficial survey that will assist our coverage.
Viewer tips have already pushed our stories forward, and we rely on the community to make sure we’re not missing anything.
If you live in or work at a nursing home/assisted living facility in Kentucky or Southern Indiana with cases of the coronavirus please fill out the form below. Family/friends of those in this situation are also encouraged to complete it.
If you live in or work at a nursing home/assisted living facility with cases of the coronavirus please fill out the form below. Family/friends of those in this situation are also encouraged to complete it.
Your answers can be anonymous and your name will not be shared publicly unless you agree to speak to us on the record if we make further contact with you.
Each question is optional and the answers you give will help us share with the public what you need on the front lines of this pandemic.
Other related stories on WHAS11 News:
- Kentuckiana healthcare workers: we want to hear from you
- Feds to track, publicly share info on nursing home COVID-19 outbreaks
- 2 residents, 2 staff members at Treyton Oak Towers recover from COVID-19
- Kentucky task force working to protect residents in long-term care facilities during coronavirus pandemic
- Nursing home deaths soar amid COVID-19 pandemic