LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Kentucky State Fair announced the lineup for their Texas Roadhouse Concert Series. The free concert series will run all 11 days of the fair and feature 24 musical artists, including Josh Turner, Ginuwine and The Oak Ridge Boys.
The concerts are free with admission to the fair. Tickets are now available via Ticketmaster and select Kentucky Kroger locations.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Kentucky State Fair Board submitted a proposal to modify this year’s fair. That plan was approved by the Healthy At Work initiative.
The fair website details their COVID-19 Plan. Some of those modifications will impact the concert series. The concert changes include:
- Increasing the footprint of the concert area from 1.9 to 5.19 acres.
- Reduce the capacity to 42% of the 2019 capacity.
- Several projector screens will be added to allow for an extended seating area.
- Spacing of concert seating will go from 32-inch rows to 6 feet rows and 10 feet cross aisles.
- Concert area will be set up to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Texas Roadhouse Concert Series Lineup:
- Thursday, August 20, 8 p.m.—Josh Turner with special guest Mo Pitney
- Friday, August 21, 8 p.m.—Ginuwine with special guest Color Me Badd
- Saturday, August 22, 8 p.m.—Riley Green with special guest TBA
- Sunday, August 23, 8 p.m.—The Oak Ridge Boys with special guest Lorrie Morgan
- Monday, August 24, 8 p.m.—Zach Williams with special guest Cain
- Tuesday, August 25, 8 p.m.—P.O.D. with special guest Through Fire
- Wednesday, August 26, 8 p.m.—Home Free with special guest Jameson Rodgers
- Thursday, August 27, 8 p.m.—Jackyl with special guest Kentucky Headhunters
- Friday, August 28, 8 p.m.—Carly Pearce and Walker Hayes with special guest J.D. Shelburne
- Saturday, August 29, 8 p.m.—The Buckinghams and The Grass Roots with special guests The Monarchs
- Sunday, August 30, 4 p.m.—Cory Asbury with special guest We the Kingdom
For more information on the concert series and the artists, visit kystatefair.org/entertainment/concerts/.