LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Get ready for the flawless blend of bourbon, food and music with Bourbon & Beyond. The outdoor festival returns to Louisville this September.
Starting Thursday, Sept. 15 the festival will be back at the Highland Festival Grounds at the Kentucky Exposition Center until Sept. 18.
Here's everything you need to know.
Tickets for each day of the festival range in price.
Single day general admission tickets for Thursday are $99.99, for Friday they are $109.99, for Saturday they are $129.99 and for Sunday they are $119.99, not including the additional fees. Weekend 4-day general admission tickets are available for $299.99, not including the additional fees.
If you're interested in VIP, the only tickets the festival has available for purchase are the Mint Experience passes for Thursday, which are $239.99.
Re-entry into the festival is not permitted unless you are camping on-site and have a camping wristband. Once you have entered the venue each day, you will not be allowed to leave and come back in, so plan accordingly.
Be advised that there will be elevated security measures in place for Bourbon & Beyond.
For a full list of items that are/aren't allowed into festival grounds, please click here.
Parking & Hours
Advanced parking is available for purchase for single-day or 4-day at the Exposition Center. Festival organizers said they strongly encourage buying your parking pass in advance.
You can purchase single day or 4-day parking here.
For more information on parking, please click here.
Gate times are TBD and will be announced closer to the event. Festival organizers said gates usually open between 11 a.m. to noon; however, this is subject to change.
Who's performing this year?
Dozens upon dozens of big-name artists will be performing at this year's festival.
Here are some of the performer's broken up by day:
- Jack White
- Alanis Morrissette
- Father John Misty
- The Revivalists
- Japanese Breakfast
- Kings of Leon
- Brandi Carlile
- Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
- Courtney Barnett
- Lukas Nelson & POTR
- Pearl Jam
- Greta Van Fleet
- St. Vincent
- The Always Sunny Podcast Live!
- Crowded House
- Chris Stapleton
- The Doobie Brothers
- Marcus King
For a full list of performers and to see what time and what stage each musician will play at, please click here.
NOTE: Line-up, schedule and set times are subject to change.
In addition, there will be plenty of other experiences for festival-goers to participate in.
There will be the Bulleit Bourbon Arcade where people can enjoy some 80's nostalgia, featuring newly restored classic’s to brand new state of the art games; the Team Kentucky Bourbon Stage, which will include bourbon workshops from several bourbon brand representatives; and the Kentucky Venues Culinary Stage, which will feature culinary demonstrations from professionals.
PHOTOS | Bourbon & Beyond 2022 returns to Kentucky Expo Center
Sept. 5 to Sept. 30
- Phillips Lane from Preston Highway to Freedom Way
Sept. 23 to Sept. 26
- Restricted access on Phillips Lane from Crittenden Drive to Freedom Way
Sept. 15 to Sept. 18, Sept. 22 to Sept. 25 from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- I-264 Eastbound Ramp to Phillips Lane
- I-264 Westbound Ramp to Phillips Lane
- I-65 Northbound Ramp to Phillips Lane
- I-65 Southbound Ramp to Phillips Lane
Sept. 15 to Sept. 18, Sept. 22 to Sept. 25 from 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- I-65 Southbound Ramp to Crittenden Drive
No stopping anytime on both sides of the following streets from Sept. 15 to Sept. 18, Sept. 22 to Sept. 25
- Phillips Lane from Freedom Way to Crittenden Drive
- Crittenden Drive from Phillips Lane to I-65
- Monarch Drive from Phillips Lane to Manning Road
- Manning Road from Preston Highway to Gate 7
- KFEC Gate 6 Drive from Preston Highway to I-65 Overpass
- Emberson Avenue from Phillips Lane to End
- James Road from Phillips Lane to End
No stopping anytime on the south side of the following streets from Sept. 15 to Sept. 18, Sept. 22 to Sept. 25
- Hart Avenue from Preston Highway to End
- Union Avenue from Preston Highway to End
- Larue Avenue from Preston Highway to End
- Wolfe Avenue from Preston Highway to End
- Bourbon Avenue from Preston Highway to End
- Belmar Avenue from Preston Highway to train trestle
- Short Street from Preston Highway to Fayette Avenue
- Short Street from Henderson Avenue to End
- Morgan Avenue from Preston Highway to Roosevelt Avenue
- Springdale Avenue from Roosevelt Avenue to End
- Farmdale Avenue from Curtis Avenue to End
- Lucas Avenue from Curtis Avenue to Farmdale Avenue
- Keller Avenue from Preston Highway to Lupino Road
No stopping anytime on the west side of the following streets from Sept. 15 to Sept. 18, Sept. 22 to Sept. 25
- Fayette Avenue from Hart Avenue to Union Avenue
- Fayette Avenue from Union Avenue to Wolfe Avenue
- Fayette Avenue from Wolfe Avenue to Morgan Avenue
- Franklin Avenue from Larue Avenue to End (south of Morgan Avenue)
- Henderson Avenue from Belmar Avenue to Morgan Avenue
- Curtis Avenue from Farmdale Avenue to Lucas Avenue
- Roosevelt Avenue from Morgan Avenue to End (south of Lucas Avenue)
- Alley west of Roosevelt from Springdale Avenue to Farmdale Avenue
- Lupino Road from Keller Avenue to End
No stopping anytime on the north side of the following streets from Sept. 15 to Sept. 18, Sept. 22 to Sept. 25
- Jefferson Court from Preston Highway to End
For a full list of other experiences, please click here.
Bourbon & Beyond has something for everyone. Whether you are new to the scene, trying to expand your palate or seeking rare finds, the festival delivers.
The fest will have three different bars: the Kroger Bourbon Bar, the Kentucky Distiller's Association Craft Bar and the Silver Dollar Hunter's Club.
The Kroger Bourbon Bar will offer bourbons from Angel's Envy, Bulleit Frontier Whiskey, Four Roses, Old Forrester, Rabbit Hole and more.
The Kentucky Distiller's Association Craft Bar will offer bourbons from the Bard Distillery, Bluegrass Distillers, Boundary Oak, Log Still Distillery, New Riff Distillery and more.
The Silver Dollar Hunter's Club is for "bourbon aficionados." This club is a place to sip and savor rare, vintage and experimental expressions.
For a full list of bourbon brands and specific types that will be featured, click here.
For more information, including a complete list of performances, experiences, bourbon and more, visit the festival's website.