See Rachel's full story about urban chickens on Thursday, May 2 at 6pm EST on WHAS11.
Scrambled Egg Muffins
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 C chopped fresh spinach
- 1/3 C milk
- 1/3 C all-purpose flour
- 1/4 C cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh green oniions
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Optional add-ins: 1/4 C of either cooked bacon (crumbled) or smoked salmon, chopped
*Preheat oven to 350.
1) Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
2) Add the rest of your ingredients and mix it all together!
3) Add spoonfuls of the mixture to a cooking sprayed or nonstick muffin tin. I used a 1/4 C measuring cup to transfer it since it’s very liquid-y!
4) Pop them in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Fork check to make sure they are done.