GREENVILLE, N.C. (WHAS11) -- North Carolina school officials say three students who passed out and four others who experienced dizziness were watching a Red Cross presentation on blood donation and collection.
Crews came to the Greenville school to check out a possible gas leak in the building, but they didn't find anything.
The seven students were taken to the hospital as a precaution.
All the other students were evacuated and placed in another building.
The whole thing was a shock to classmates.