Firefighters believe cause of Lassiter Middle School fire was fireworks

Print
Email
|

by WHAS11

WHAS11.com

Posted on July 5, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Updated Monday, Jan 6 at 2:44 PM

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- A large fire at a Louisville middle school Friday night, July 5, may have been caused by people shooting off fireworks.

Louisville Metro Fire officials say they are working to find the exact cause of this fire at Lassiter Middle
School on Candleworth Drive but they believe fireworks are to blame.

About 9:30 p.m. Friday firefighters were called to the school and found storage units behind the main building on fire.

No one was hurt.

 

Print
Email
|