LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- The field is set for the 139th running of the Kentucky Oaks.
Three good horses are right together with Midnight Lucky, Beholder and Unlimited Budget. Todd Pletcher's Dreaming of Julia is the current favorite at 3 to 1 -- she drew gate 8. Pletcher trained four of the horses in the field of 11. On the outside Calvin Borel will be on top Rose to Gold and a lot of people on the backside like Bill Mott's Close Hatches who is getting 6 to 1 odds on the far outside.
- Silsita – 20-1 Stevens/Pletcher
- Midnight Lucky – 9-2 Bejarano/Baffert
- Beholder – 7-2 Gomez/Mandella
- Unlimited Budget – 7-2 Castellano/Pletcher
- Seaneen Girl – 20-1 Naparavnik/Flint
- Princess of Sylmar – 2-1 Smith/Pletcher
- Pure Fun – 30-1 Leparoux/McPeek
- Dreaming of Julia – 3-1 Velazquez/Pletcher
- Rose to Gold – 15-1 Borel/Santoro
- Flashy Gray – SCRATCHED
- Close Hatches – 6-1 Rosario/Mott