Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Anonymous layaway angel pays $50,000 for Walmart gifts
- World Death toll reaches 141 in massacre at Pakistan school
- Nation Now Escaping cows causing ruckus in Idaho
- Holiday travel to set national record, AAA says
- Green Day, Lou Reed among Rock Hall inductees
- Year In Review: Best sports photos of 2014
- Why Chihuahua 'Eddie the Terrible' should NOT be adopted
- Nordstrom fires employee, citing Facebook comments
- Manhunt intensifies for suspect in Pa. murder spree
- Vatican offers olive branch to U.S. nuns
- Sony fights hack damage as new threats emerge
- Robin Williams, World Cup top Google search in 2014
Fate of famous white deer in question after base closure
Hurry! 10 movies leaving Netflix in 2015
Procrastinators, rejoice! Amazon extends Christmas shipping
3 Quarter Pounders on McDonald's menu chopping block
Quiz: What resolution should you choose this year?
What are the worst holiday gifts to give?
Survey: Teen marijuana use declines even as states legalize
The 10 most-read stories of 2014
Watch: Munchkin the Shih Tzu Teddy Bear dog sledding
U.S. volunteerism: Which states do it best?
Photos: Top images of 2014
Holiday goodies: 12 Days of #YourBake
Eight puppies were found inside a bag of dog food on the side of a Texas road. The puppies are in good health and were taken to a vet for observation.
Outrage erupts over a hyped-up special showing naturalist Paul Rosolie cuddling, rather than being "Eaten Alive" by an anaconda, but this isn't the first time the network has bitten off more than it could chew.
Protests against police killings of black men, specifically Eric Garner and Michael Brown, turned violent for the second night in a row in Berkeley, California.
Michael and Robin Hamby describe the few moments they got to hold their conjoined twin boys before they died. The heartbreaking video was posted to the couple's Facebook page.
A Gannett investigation has found that some documents from the investigation into the shooting death of Michael Brown are being withheld, including a key witness interview with the FBI.
Three months after the federal government announced emergency funding for businesses affected by civic unrest following the Michael Brown shooting, only one business has qualified for a "disaster" loan.
It's cold out there! An arctic air mass has caused most of the United States to have temperatures 20-40 degrees below average. That means slick roads, lots of snow, heavy winds and low temperatures well into next week.
USA TODAY’s Shannon Rae Green talks with Weather editor Doyle Rice and Politics Editor Paul Singer about whether Obama’s ‘historic’ climate change agreement with China can move forward.
Bill Cosby meme fail on Twitter is just latest in social media campaigns gone wrong.