Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Yeti roams streets of Boston suburb during storm
- News Boston, coast take brunt of mighty Northeast storm
- Tech Police to Google: Disable cop tracking in Waze
- 'Frozen' parody 'School Is Closed' is epic
- Boxing champ Jermain Taylor sent to mental hospital
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner, her Super Bowl ad
- Stocks plunge after disappointing earnings
- Hour by hour: Watch the #Blizzardof2015 unfold
- 2 police officers shot, suspect dead at Minn. city hall
- Potential hackers announce threats to airline flights
- Bodies, vehicle found in search for missing Ga. couple
- Fidel Castro chimes in on shift in Cuba-U.S. relations
Cumberbatch sorry for using term 'colored'
Thursday nights are Shonda Rhimes' time
Snowstorm blankets Northeast
Super houses: For $250,000, rent a mansion for big game
Malpractice suit filed over Joan Rivers' death
Hyperlapse video shows winter storm descend on NYC
6th body pulled from rubble of Maryland mansion
Travelers stranded as snow falls on Manhattan
Jameis Winston rape accuser goes public with documentary
While we were sleeping: Nadal out, Sharapova, Murray advance
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Are you at risk? More states are reporting high or widespread flu activity and we're still a month away from when flu season typically peaks.
From the International Space Station to Auckland, New Zealand, cities celebrate as the clock strikes midnight across time zones.
High school basketball players blocked from a tournament over their "I can't breathe" T-shirts are planning to rally today against the decision.
After plans for a wedding seemed to be going nowhere, a groom took matters into his own hands and planned a surprise flash mob wedding for his bride-to-be.
For 40 years, a slim spruce covered in tinsel and dusty Christmas decorations has stayed parked in a Wisconsin man's living room. He's waiting for all six of his sons to return home to be together at Christmas.
Moviegoers celebrate the release of 'The Interview.' Sony originally pulled the movie after hackers threatened violence against theaters showing the film on Christmas Day.
USA TODAY's Gregg Zoroya spends time with U.S. soldiers in Liberia who are working to make a difference in a battle of a different kind as they work to fight Ebola.
The plot thickens as Sony's lawyer says the film will be distributed and North Korea goes on the defensive on Sony hack accusations.