Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Meteorologists tweet apologies for 'historic' storm forecasts
- People All eyes on Michelle Obama's clothes in Saudi Arabia
- People Meet the size-22 model who signed with a major agency
- Gold nuggets stolen in brazen smash-and-grab
- Google Fiber coming to southeastern USA
- Vanderbilt rape trial jury begins deliberations
- Boston, coast take brunt of mighty Northeast storm
- Drone suspect works for intelligence agency
- Taking a sledgehammer to a new Ford F-150
- Airline profits soar yet no relief for passengers
- Police to Google: Disable cop tracking in Waze
- Dow ends down 291 on earnings misses
Dogs of winter storm Juno
Hour by hour: Watch the #Blizzardof2015 unfold
Yeti roams streets of Boston suburb during storm
'Frozen' parody 'School Is Closed' is epic
Super houses: For $250,000, rent a mansion for big game
Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner, her Super Bowl ad
Cumberbatch sorry for using term 'colored'
Malpractice suit filed over Joan Rivers' death
Hyperlapse video shows winter storm descend on NYC
While we were sleeping: Nadal out, Sharapova, Murray advance
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
Quiz: Can you pass a standard civics test?
There have been at least 15 tweeted bomb threats in the past three days, leading to flight evacuations and cancellations around the country. Officials are investigating the incidents by tracking online footprints of people tweeting the bomb threats.
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Are you at risk? More states are reporting high or widespread flu activity and we're still a month away from when flu season typically peaks.
From the International Space Station to Auckland, New Zealand, cities celebrate as the clock strikes midnight across time zones.
High school basketball players blocked from a tournament over their "I can't breathe" T-shirts are planning to rally today against the decision.
After plans for a wedding seemed to be going nowhere, a groom took matters into his own hands and planned a surprise flash mob wedding for his bride-to-be.
For 40 years, a slim spruce covered in tinsel and dusty Christmas decorations has stayed parked in a Wisconsin man's living room. He's waiting for all six of his sons to return home to be together at Christmas.
Moviegoers celebrate the release of 'The Interview.' Sony originally pulled the movie after hackers threatened violence against theaters showing the film on Christmas Day.
USA TODAY's Gregg Zoroya spends time with U.S. soldiers in Liberia who are working to make a difference in a battle of a different kind as they work to fight Ebola.