Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News Rescuers try to save hundreds trapped in China ship
- Playoffs LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry the best since Magic vs. Bird
- Nation Now Asexuals increasingly part of pride month
- Food editor: I ate like Beyonce and lost 16 pounds
- DEA eavesdropping tripled, bypassed courts
- Southwest fares drop below $100 in 72-hour sale
- Dad charged with killing son over potty training
- Jenner picked Caitlyn watching 'Miss America'
- 'Naughty Neighbors' face HOA lawsuit
- Amazon launches free shipping on small items
- 1 dead, 8 injured in bus accident on Chicago's iconic Michigan Avenue
- Officials: S. Korea MERS outbreak likely to spread
When can you video the police?
Toddler dies in hot car as mom goes to work
Annapolis couple sues for $2 million over snake infested home
Five things investors need to know in June
Brennan: Sepp Blatter had to know the details
Tom Hanks' son defends using the N-word
Minn. school kids visit sex toy shop for class
Watch Lloyd McClendon lose it on all four umpires
Senate approves USA Freedom Act
In a drought, should we drink sewage? Singapore does
Flow charts: How you can ditch cable and still watch TV
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Everyone’s talking about the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, like we do every year. But there’s one new TWIST this year: There’s are plus-sized bikini models in the 2015 issue.
No, Kate and Will aren’t on their way across the pond. But Prince Charles and his wife Camilla are. Find out why, and what they plan to do on the visit.
The White House confirmed the death of American aid worker Kayla Jean Mueller on Tuesday, four days after Islamic State militants claimed she had been killed by Jordanian airstrikes in Syria.
No one seems to be on Nationwide's side after a "dead kid" commercial left viewers feeling sad -- and a little angry.
There were no immediate accurate estimates for how much this most recent storm has cost the government, local businesses and individuals, but many feel it was better to be safe than sorry when decisions were made to shut things down.
There have been at least 15 tweeted bomb threats in the past three days, leading to flight evacuations and cancellations around the country. Officials are investigating the incidents by tracking online footprints of people tweeting the bomb threats.
USA TODAY's Desair Brown explains that today is the White House's second annual virtual Big Block of Cheese Day where members of the administration will answer your questions about the President's State of the Union address.
Today the White House released one of its most anticipated guest lists this morning…who will be sitting with First Lady Michelle Obama during the State of the Union speech tomorrow night.
Are you at risk? More states are reporting high or widespread flu activity and we're still a month away from when flu season typically peaks.
From the International Space Station to Auckland, New Zealand, cities celebrate as the clock strikes midnight across time zones.