Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- NFL Ray Rice eligible to play after winning appeal of NFL suspension
- Nation Black Friday protestors picket Walmart for higher wages, consistent…
- Nation Now Space is bigger than sales with NASA's #BlackHoleFriday
- Ferguson library stays open, gets outpouring of donations
- Obama immigration action may split religious coalition
- Slain Austin shooter likely had anti-government motive
- NYC holiday windows - see them here
- Missing Ohio St. player texted his mom about concussions
- Boys rescued after being buried in snow for hours
- Voices: What it's like to be gay and in a frat
- 5 apps to get the best prices this holiday season
- Thanksgiving brings reprieve in Ferguson protests
35 killed in explosions at Nigerian mosque
Photos: Adorable dogs prance and pose at the National Dog Show
Quiz: Which throwback holiday character are you?
Feds: Arch bombing suspects bought guns for others
Black Friday: Man stabs co-worker at Costco
Date with teen twins goes very badly for man, 84 (Newser)
Top 10 best Black Friday deals: iPads, laptops, cameras
Infographic: Wilson recounts version of events in shooting
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox for free
Hit 'Serial' podcast to return for second season
Oyster season highlights best of Big Easy cuisine
Holiday TV calendar: From Frosty to the Grinch
Shannon Rae Green reports on flight cancellations and forecast snow totals across the east coast as snow flakes fall outside of the USA TODAY newsroom.
USA TODAY looks at federal data on near collisions at airports and finds that incidents involving commercial flights happen much more often that you think.
Wildlife photographer Jeff Cremer teamed up with entomologist Aaron Pomerantz and others to investigate a predatory glow worm found in the Amazon. Patrick Jones (@Patrick_E_Jones) explains. Video provided by Buzz60
Amber Vinson, one of the Dallas nurses who was infected with Ebola, lost her engagement ring when her apartment was decontaminated. Now she's getting a new one and a fresh start.
A daredevil takes a daring walk, an aurora from space and two turtles return to their home in the sea.
It's cold out there! An arctic air mass has caused most of the United States to have temperatures 20-40 degrees below average. That means slick roads, lots of snow, heavy winds and low temperatures well into next week.
USA TODAY’s Shannon Rae Green talks with Weather editor Doyle Rice and Politics Editor Paul Singer about whether Obama’s ‘historic’ climate change agreement with China can move forward.
Bill Cosby meme fail on Twitter is just latest in social media campaigns gone wrong.
Some businesses keep it free for veterans, but there's something for everyone on Veteran's Day.