Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Business How to easily return presents
- Talking Tech 5 things you didn't know you could do with your smartphone
- Nation 2014 protests: From Ferguson to Hong Kong, impact unclear
- Memorable quotes from Pope Francis in 2014
- Santa's on his way! NORAD's tracking his sleigh
- Watch: Dog, dressed as Santa, takes spin on Roomba
- Russia's Putin scraps New Year's holidays for ministers
- Seeing 'The Interview'? Here's what you need to know
- Seth Rogen surprises fans at 'Interview' screening
- Temple where Jesus likely preached found (Newser)
- NBA's Christmas Day jerseys have only first names
- Jingle and jam: Your Christmas playlist generator
2014 quiz: Were you paying attention this year?
Date set to show contents of 1700s time capsule
Celebrate Christmas year-round in these towns
Here's where you can watch 'The Interview'
Graphic: How Americans celebrate the holidays
Your Take: Cats take over Christmas
10 hilariously painful GoPro disasters
David Wright calls sons of slain NYPD officer
Pope prays for suffering kids in Christmas address
Quiz: What vibe do you give off?
Dad of pilot captured by IS pleads for his release
Graphic: Airport holiday travel survival guide
USA TODAY's Gregg Zoroya spends time with U.S. soldiers in Liberia who are working to make a difference in a battle of a different kind as they work to fight Ebola.
The plot thickens as Sony's lawyer says the film will be distributed and North Korea goes on the defensive on Sony hack accusations.
An unsuspecting waitress got the tip of her life. Megan Asadi was working her regular shift at a Herndon, Virginia restaurant when she received a $1,200 dollar tip on a $128 tab. The single mom is a refugee from Iran that just became a U.S. citizen.
Eight puppies were found inside a bag of dog food on the side of a Texas road. The puppies are in good health and were taken to a vet for observation.
Outrage erupts over a hyped-up special showing naturalist Paul Rosolie cuddling, rather than being "Eaten Alive" by an anaconda, but this isn't the first time the network has bitten off more than it could chew.
Protests against police killings of black men, specifically Eric Garner and Michael Brown, turned violent for the second night in a row in Berkeley, California.
Michael and Robin Hamby describe the few moments they got to hold their conjoined twin boys before they died. The heartbreaking video was posted to the couple's Facebook page.
A Gannett investigation has found that some documents from the investigation into the shooting death of Michael Brown are being withheld, including a key witness interview with the FBI.
Three months after the federal government announced emergency funding for businesses affected by civic unrest following the Michael Brown shooting, only one business has qualified for a "disaster" loan.
It's cold out there! An arctic air mass has caused most of the United States to have temperatures 20-40 degrees below average. That means slick roads, lots of snow, heavy winds and low temperatures well into next week.