(WHAS11) -- With all the burn bans in place you may want to take the family to a local 4th of July celebration instead of setting off fireworks at home.
- Parade, concerts and booths on Main Street in Campbellsville. Fireworks over Campbellsville City Lake at dark tonight.
- Old Fashioned 4th of July celebration at Cresent Hill, Peterson Duminill Mansion. All day, fireworks at dusk.
- Waterfront Independence Festival, opens at 5 p.m., fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Jeffersonville Independence Celebration, 9 to 10:30 p.m.
- 4th of July BBQ at the Tim Faulkner Funplex in Butchertown.
- Belle of Louisville and Spirit of Jefferson Fireworks Cruises 8:30 to 11 p.m.
- Prospect’s July Fourth Boomsday, 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Oldham County Fourth of July, entertainment starts at 6 p.m., fireworks at 10 p.m.
- The country's oldest 4th of July parade/festival, Pekin, Indiana, all day event with fireworks at dusk.
- Independence Day at Locust Grove , 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 4th of July Bullitt Blast, event begins at 4 p.m., fireworks at 9:45 p.m.
- Marengo, Indiana has games, booths, a parade, and firework display this evening.
- All day celebration at Brooks Field on Ft. Knox Army base.
- Southeast Christian Church will host a July 4th Celebration that will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Did we forget an event? If so let us know, send event details to email@example.com.
WHAS11 wants to see how you are celebrating America's independence, send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.