Credit: Texas Department of Criminal JusticeFINAL STATEMENT: I am sorry for everything that I have done. I've hurt a lot of people. For years I have never thought that I deserved any type of forgiveness. Lord Jesus Christ in my life, I know He has forgiven me, I have accepted His forgiveness. I have accepted everything. Let this be final and be done. I take the full blame for this. I am sorry and forgive me. I am truly sorry. I ask for forgiveness. Life goes on and it surely does. I am sorry for the victim's family for what I had did. May they forgive me. I don't know if you believe me, life goes on. I am sure it does. To the man to the right of me, I ask for forgiveness for you. Life goes on, it surely does. I ask for forgiveness. I am truly sorry. That is all. Let's get this show on the road. One more thing, Viva Mexico, Viva Mexico.
- Costume characters descend on Comic-Con 2014
- Mugshots of the Week: 7/18/14 to 7/25/14
- Holiday World announces new steel coaster in $22 million expansion
- Shepherdsville police release photos of recovered stolen items
- Forbes: World's 30 most valuable sports teams
- Photos: Close-ups of nature at London park