PIKEVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A mobile home fire has killed a man in Pike County.
The Grapevine Fire Department chief says the victim was a cousin of his, but he declined to release his name Thursday because the state fire marshal was investigating the blaze.
WYMT-TV in Hazard (http://bit.ly/Zc9W5B ) reported it appeared the fire was started by an electrical malfunction in the bathroom.
Fire Chief Jeff Tanselle said when firefighters arrived, they found the trailer's water lines had broken, nearly putting out the fire.
No foul play is suspected.
Information from: WYMT-TV, http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews