(INSIDE EDITION) -- An Arizona man found himself in a tight situation over the weekend after forgetting his keys inside his home and trying to crawl back inside through the chimney.
The Tucson Fire Department was dispatched to the man's home after neighbors heard his cries for help inside the chimney.
Read: Meow Do I Get Down? Cat Rescued After It's Stuck on 12th Floor Ledge of Building
While the man's feet made it all the way to the floor of his home, he was stuck due to the decreased diameter near the fireplace and the rope rescuers initially lowered was no help.
Firefighters were, instead, able to grab onto the man and carefully pull him to safety.
Read: Woman Gets Stuck in Chimney in Attempt to Get Inside After Losing Her House Keys
The subject, who was stuck in the chimney for up to four hours, told authorities he locked his keys in the house and was attempting to get back inside.
While photos taken at the scene show the man covered head-to-toe in black soot, he did not appear to be injured. The man was medically evaluated at the scene by paramedics.