Clarksville Community Schools (Ind.)
- Schools will dismiss prior to the start of the eclipse (contact school for more details).
Greater Clark County Schools (Ind.)
- Schools will dismiss at the normal time with the exception of Jeffersonville High School which will delay dismissal until 2:35 p.m.
- Absences will be excused with parental permission, but absences will count against perfect attendance.
Hardin County Schools (Ky.)
- Schools will dismiss approximately 20-30 minutes later than normal time.
Henryville Elementary School (Ind.)
- The school will dismiss 10-15 minutes later than the normal time.
Jefferson County Public Schools (Ky.)
- Middle and high schools will delay dismissal until 2:41 p.m.
- Elementary schools will dismiss at the normal time.
- Absences will be excused as long as the form is submitted by August 18.
New Albany Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation (Ind.)
- The typical school is lengthened by 15 minutes. Corporation asks parents to plan accordingly.
Oldham County Schools (Ky.)
- Elementary, middle and high schools will all delay dismissal by 30 minutes.
West Clark Community Schools (Ind.)
- Borden Elementary and Borden Jr. High dismissing at 12 p.m.
- Henryville Elementary and Henryville Jr. High dismissing at 1 p.m.
- Silver Creek Middle and Silver Creek High dismissing at 12 p.m.
- Silver Creek Primary and Silver Creek Elementary dismissing at 12:30 p.m.
Check back for updates to this list.
*If you would like to submit an eclipse dismissal plan for your Kentuckiana school district, please send your information to email@example.com.
© 2017 WHAS-TV