LOUISVILLE, Ky. (News Release) - Several ramps on northbound I-65 in Louisville will be closed over the weekend as part of the pavement replacement project.
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 5 Office announced the temporary closure of several ramps on northbound Interstate 65 in Louisville over the weekend to allow for milling of the pavement.
The following ramp closure schedule is anticipated for this weekend:
• Entrance ramp from Preston Street – closed Friday from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Exit ramp to Jackson Street (Exit 134A) – closed Friday from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Exit ramp to Woodbine Street (Exit 134B) – closed 11 p.m. Friday through 1a.m. Saturday
• Exit ramp to St. Catherine Street (Exit 135) – closed Saturday from 1 a.m. to 3 a.m.
• Entrance ramp from St. Catherine Street – closed Saturday from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m.
• Exit ramp to Broadway/Chestnut Street (Exit 136A) – closed Saturday from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
• Exit ramp to Brook Street (Exit 136B) - closed Saturday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
While some of the ramp closures may overlap, crews will not have consecutive ramps closed at the same time.
Resurfacing of these same ramps is scheduled for the weekend of July 13th-15th.