Heat wave sends New Albany employee to hospital

Print
Email
|

by WHAS11

WHAS11.com

Posted on July 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM

(WHAS11) -- Soaring temperatures sent a woman in New Albany to the hospital after she passed out at her workplace.

An employee at Fire King in New Albany passed out Thursday after becoming overheated.  She was taken to Clark Memorial Hospital to get checked out.

The company makes a variety of security products, including fireproof safes and files.

Employees say the warehouse they work in is extremely hot due to a large oven inside the building.
 

Print
Email
|