Family dog dies in local fire, investigators blame candle

Print
Email
|

by Jennifer Miranda

WHAS11.com

Posted on March 26, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Updated Tuesday, Mar 26 at 11:41 PM

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- Arson investigators are blaming a candle for starting a fire in an apartment complex in Okolona, that killed a family's dog.

Fire fighters were called to the 6700 block of Caribbean Lane around 7:30 Tuesday night.

According to investigators, the fire started in a lower level apartment and spread to an upstairs apartment.

A family dog was killed in the fire, no other injuries were reported.

Print
Email
|