LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- Fire damaged a home in the Highlands Sunday morning, but the three people inside were able to escape safely.
Fire crews responded to reports of a two-story house fire in the Highlands area around 9:30 a.m. Sunday. When crews arrived, there was mild smoke visible outside the home.
According to WHAS11's Johnny Archer, two adults and an infant are all expected to be okay after escaping their burning home. The fire appears to have started around a fireplace on the first floor.