2 people suffer minor injuries after Clark Co. fire

Print
Email
|

by Nicole Harrell

WHAS11.com

Posted on April 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM

(WHAS11) -- Two people were taken to the hospital after a fire at a Clark County home. It broke out on Webster Boulevard at around 10 a.m. Tuesday.

Fire officials tell us a man inside was using a generator to power his home with no electricity when it is believed he spilled gas near a hot water heater.

He and the woman inside suffered minor burns.
 

Print
Email
|