LOUISVILLE, Ky. (July 11, 2013) -- In addition to the major traffic changes scheduled for next week, the following overnight lane closures are also planned. The schedule is subject to change depending on the weather and the progress made.
Monday, July 15:
Several lane closures will be required while workers remove existing pavement marking and place temporary striping. One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times during the closures, which will begin at 9:00 p.m. on July 15th; all lanes will reopen by 5:00 a.m. on July 16th:
- On I-64 West to I-65 South between Witherspoon Street and Main Street.
- On I-65 South at the Jefferson Street exit.
- On I-65 South between the Kennedy Bridge and Muhammad Ali.
Tuesday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 17:
Several lane closures will occur overnight while workers set temporary barrier wall. The closures listed below will begin at 9:00 p.m. each day, and the lanes will reopen by 5:00 a.m. the next morning:
- The right lane of I-65 South from Main Street to Muhammad Ali.
- The right lane of I-64 West to I-65 South from Witherspoon Street to Main Street.
- The right lane of I-65 South at the Jefferson Street exit is scheduled to close Tuesday, July 16.
- The left lane of I-65 South at the Jefferson Street exit is scheduled to close Wednesday, July 17.
Find all of the latest traffic information at www.kyinbridges.com.