LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- The three New Albany siblings that died in a house fire in early January will be buried on Saturday
A visitation will begin at 10 a.m. at St. Stephen Church in Louisville with a funeral service following at noon at Green Meadows Cemetery in Louisville.
Firefighter officials said the fire was started after a space heater ignited something inside the room the children were sleeping in.
One sibling, a 5-year-old, survived the blaze, she sustained burns to 35 percent of her body. She is being treated at Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis.