New Albany house fire kills 3 children

Print
Email
|

by WHAS 11

WHAS11.com

Posted on January 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Updated Sunday, Jan 5 at 12:58 AM

(WHAS11) -- A deadly house fire in New Albany early Saturday morning left three children dead and one in the hospital.

Fire officials report the suspected cause of the fire was an ignited space heater.

The fire started around 2:00 a.m. Saturday.

Those close to the victims reported they were siblings.

Stay connected to WHAS11 for the latest in this devloping story.

Click the player to see complete coverage from WHAS11 reporter, Johnny Archer.

 

Print
Email
|