Posted on June 22, 2014 at 9:18 PM
CLARKSVILLE, Ind. (WHAS11) -- Operations have resumed after a minor explosion at a Clarksville restaurant Sunday morning.
Emergency crews were called to the Olive Garden restaurant in the 1200 block of Veterans Parkway after a gas explosion in the kitchen.
Police say someone in the kitchen turned on the stove and waited too long to light it causing a blow back.
They say one person was transported to the hospital as a precaution.
The restaurant was closed and there were no injuries.