INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WHAS11) -- Fairs always have some wacky foods.
This year, five creations are competing for the honor to be the signature food of the Indiana State Fair.
You can choose from:
- Cheeseburger Basket on a Stick from Barto's Catering, which is ground beef, potatoes, cheddar cheese and bread crumbs
- The Mac Daddy from Gobble Gobble, which is pulled barbecue turkey with mac and cheese
- Funnel Cake Ice Cream Sandwich from Urik Concessions
- Fruit Twister Shake-up from Goodwin Family Products, which is made from lemons, oranges, pineapple and strawberries
- Colossal Grilled Cheese Sandwich with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Shake
Voting starts Monday, June 23 and runs through July 6.
You'll be able to sample all the treats at the Indiana State Fair, which runs from August 1, through August 17.
Once voting starts, you can vote here.