Firefighter overheats during overnight house fire in Louisville, expected to be OK

Print
Email
|

by WHAS11

WHAS11.com

Posted on May 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Updated Monday, May 14 at 10:52 AM

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) - Officials tell WHAS11 a firefighter had to be treated after becoming overheated while fighting a house fire late Sunday night.

It broke out before 11 at a home in the 4100 block of South Second Street.

Officials say the firefighter will be OK.

The occupants heard the smoke detector go off and were able to make it out safely. The fire is believed to have started on the second floor. There is no word on the cause.

Print
Email
|