Father who survived Muhlenberg house fire released from hospital

Print
Email
|

WHAS11.com

Posted on February 14, 2014 at 12:45 AM

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- The father who was severely burned when his home caught fire in Muhlenberg Co, Ky. has been released from the hospital.

Chad Watson was released from Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville Thursday night.

His daughter, Kylie, 11, is in stable condition.

Watson's wife and eight of his children died in the fire that was sparked by a baseboard electric heater.

Print
Email
|