Family safe after fire breaks out in New Albany home overnight

Print
Email
|

by Amy Stallings

WHAS11.com

Posted on January 17, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Updated Thursday, Jan 17 at 12:38 PM

NEW ALBANY, Ind. (WHAS11) -- A New Albany family is safe but out of their home Thursday morning after a fire broke out overnight.

Investigators said they believe a faulty space heater may be to blame for the blaze that sparked at the home in the 2000 block of Culbertson Avenue.

The family made it out of the home without injury.

Print
Email
|