Great news for Target shoppers. Target will now offer their Online Price Match Policy all year-round. This is a great policy & this is seriously good news for savvy shoppers!
Target will price match top online retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com and Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com. Target stores will also price match items found on Target.com. If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days they will price match it.
Here are some details from Target.com:
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website or print ad. Online prices will be validated by a Target team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Target Online Price Match policy. It's best to take a printed policy with you to the store.
Don't forget to use your REDcard and save an additional 5% plus get free shipping not to mention you can donate 1% your school of choice.
Rock the savings!