When it comes to a date, some days I just feel like going out. Don't you feel that way sometimes? Here are a few articles to help you with some budget friendly date nights:
Check out $5 Dates on Examiner.com, some are a little crazy like the $1 menu dinner date idea but at least you're out, right? Frugalconfessions.com tells us creative ways to spend time together like free museum days, a book signing or a college theater production. Some are a little out of the ordinary which help a lot if you're stuck in the dinner & movie rut.
Here are 5 awesome ideas for dating your spouse from HowDoesShe.com:
1. Dress up your backyard picnic table (or in our case, our kids plastic table) with a white tablecloth, candles, fine china and a nice dinner.
2. Take a tour of the house you'd someday like to own. (Who doesn't do this?!!?)
3. Paint coffee mugs at your local painted pottery place.
4. Sign up for a one night class at your local college.
5. Take a balloon or helicopter ride over your city. (If only I wasn't terrified...)
Check out the 30 amazing frugal date night tips here on HowDoesShe.com.
Just because ya'll are married, doesn't mean the dating has to end! :-) What are your ideas for a frugal date night?