Dollar Tree has updated their coupon policy. It's good to stay familar and print out a copy to keep on hand when you head to the store.
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only 1 Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item. The coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date and a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.