Holiday Taste of East Louisville
Westport Middle School
White Chocolate Cheesecake
1 16 oz. box Kroger chocolate grahams (puree)
1 stick melted butter
Mix crumbs and butter together in a 10 inch spring form pan. Press mixture into bottom and along sides within 1/2 inch top of pan.
1 stick butter (softened)
1 lb. white chocolate
2 lb. cream cheese (softened)
1/4 cup sugar
2 T vanilla
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler - remove from heat. Let cool to room temp on medium. Mix softened cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Add sugar slowly. Scrape bowl.
3. Mix in white chocolate, eggs and vanilla.
4. Pour into crust and bake at 280 degrees for 1 - 1 1/4 hours.
5. Cool on wire rack for 3 hours then refrigerate.
6. Garnish with Euro Whip and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Shelf life: 4 days