Find the UofL and UK yoga mats here.
UofL men's basketball AAC Tournament tickets here
STLTO and Bellenda wines here
Save money on gifts with Great Day Deals here
MARVELOUS STLTO MERLOT CUPCAKES:
Servings: 6. Double everything - including cook time - if you need a full dozen
• 1 stick Salted butter
• 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
• 1/2 cup STLTO Merlot
• 1 cups granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 3/4 tsp vanilla
• 1 large egg
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cups chocolate chips (mix of milk and dark chocolate)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan and allow to turn golden brown.
3. Add STLTO Merlot, sugar and cocoa. Whisk until smooth.
4. Let come to room temperature and then whisk in the eggs, vanilla and sour cream.
5. Mix the dry ingredients and fold in gently.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and spoon into cupcake liners. This mixture doesn’t rise so feel free to fill cups completely.
7. Bake for 30 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cool completely before icing.
Chocolate STLTO Merlot Icing
· 2 -3/4 Cups confectioner’s sugar
· 6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
· 6 Tablespoons butter
· 5 Tablespoons STLTO Merlot
Cream butter and slowly add the confectioner’s sugar. Then add the cocoa powder, alternating one tablespoon at a time with the STLTO Merlot. Incorporate until the mixture is fluffy. Make sure cupcakes are completely cooled. Using a frosting tip and piping bag, pipe frosting onto the cupcakes.