Vote for your favorite recipe here!
Anna's Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks butter, unsalted
2¼ cups bread flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup sugar
1¼ cups light brown sugar
1 each egg
1 each egg yolk
2 tablespoon milk
1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Sift together the flour,salt, baking soda and set aside.
3. Pour the melted butter into the bowl of an electric mixer, add the sugar and the brown sugar. Cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed.
4. Add the egg, yolk, 2Tmilk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. Slowly incorporate the flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Chill the dough for 2 hours, then scoop (#20 scoop) onto parchment- lined baking sheets
8. Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown, don't over cook.
9. Cool completely