Baked Pimento Cheese Dip
1/2 lb Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb American cheese
2 Tbsp. Yellow onion, minced
2 Tbsp. Pimentos, chopped
1/2 tsp Onion powder
1/8 tsp Tabasco, (Hot Sauce)
1/2 tsp Coarse black pepper
1 ½ cups Mayonnaise
1 cup chopped bacon
½ cup chopped parsley
1 cup diced tomatoes
- Shred cheeses and place in large mixing bowl.
- Mince onion in food processor.
- Add pimento and pulse once.
- Place mayo in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add onions and pimentos and rest of seasoning to mayo in bowl and mix.
- Add mayo mixture to cheese in large mixing bowl and mix.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11”X7” baking dish
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes, chopped bacon & chopped parsley as desired.